Friday, August 29, 2014

Free post one.

Hi class, today I’m going to talk about a movie called "the number 23". The protagonist of this movie is Jim Carrey. 
This movie is about a man that has a obsession problem with a number, this number is the terrible 23!! A number said to be part of a enigma long studied through out history. 
The story begins when the wife of the protagonist (Jim Carrey), finds a book in the library, and she gives that book to her husband as a birthday present. This book relates the story about a man that obsessed with the number 23, a man who killed his lover. 
The problems begin when the protagonist finds too many similarities between his life and the book`s protagonist life. The movie “number 23”, is a suspense movie. It was shown for the first time in February 23, 2007 in the United States. 
The first time that I watched this movie was last weekend, with my boyfriend and my family in my house. 

Here is the trailer, I hope that you enjoy it!!

3 comments:

  1. This movie seems very interesting :) Thank you for the trailer! I hope watch it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the same Jim Carey who acts in comedies?

    ReplyDelete