Monday, September 1, 2014

A country I`d like to visit

Hi Class!, I hope you are fine, today I`m going to talk about a country that I would like to visit, this country is Italy. For a long time I wanted the opportunity to travel to this country.
I am very impressed about this country because it has a lot of history, especially in Rome, with its monuments and 3000 years of history, the cultural significance of this country is reflect in its world heritages sites, it has 49 world heritages sites, the largest number in the world.
In addition, I would like more information about Italy, having the experience to share their lifestyle, trying many different typical food (like pasta, pizza and risotto rice) and the most important to learn Italian all day.
Finally, I would love to participate of the Carnival of Venice, which lasts ten days. In this Carnival, people dress up imitating models of ancient paintings and covering their faces with colorful masks. The masks have become a symbol of the city and are incredibly beatiful.


                                                                     


2 comments:

  1. I recommend you to learn the language as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grilfriend´s grandfather was italian, is a beatiful country, regards, see you at the "piatza"

    ReplyDelete