Friday, September 12, 2014

Explosion of bomb

Hi class, I hope you are fine, today I`m going to talk about the explosion of a bomb in our city this last Monday.
The explosion of the bomb was very unexpected and impressive to me, because in a first moment I really thought that the explosion was cause for any kind of group anarchist or something like that… and most especially for the dates, the commemoration of the 11 of September, etc.
This was my first impression. Then, I watched TV, and all show about the explosion, and my vision about that undergo a completely changed. Besides, internet was full information about that, in special the social network: Facebook. My friends and all the people had any opinion in that regard. They talked that the explosion of the bomb was all a complot by government (with help of the official means of communication), with the purpose of stray the attention of the people and stop all protest (about transantiago and metro) and also distort the student movement.
With all information about the explosion of the bomb, I think that we have to be careful with the official means of communication, because that’s the most important and powerful tool of the power in this moments. I don´t know who was the responsible in this case, but independent of that, in any moment the news can be distort and we became accomplices of the injustice of this system. 

Here is a video of a woman and her opinion about the warnings bombs, I hope that you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgfYakhAzok


3 comments:

  1. Hello Marés :) I agree with you. I also think that the mass media function as a strategy of the power to distort events like this (and many others too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. all about the bomb are very strange, and I had the same first impression

    ReplyDelete