Friday, October 17, 2014

Hobbies

Hi class, I hope you are fine, today is a new Friday and I am happy for that.
In this opportunity I am going to talk about my hobbies.

Well, at present I don´t have many times for other activities, the university and my work take up all my time. But, in the rest of my time I like go to the parties, all weekends I go to the any party with my boyfriend or my friends, or both. And so, I can tell that “go to the parties” is a hobby to me.

Also, I like so much watch series, in the last years I watched a lot of series. I watch: 
How I meet your mother; 








orange is the new black








American Horror Story (that just now have a new season); 












Game of Thrones









Profugos (is a great Chilean series); 









Vikings (is a series based on real events, specifically in the life of the Viking called Lodbrok).













The series that I watch in at moment is Malcolm in the middle, that series is a classic! It is very funny. When I was a child I watched this series on TV, but I never can watched all season, and so I am watch all season just now.













Watch series is a great hobby to me!


Other Hobby that I have is read books; I love read a good book, my favorite kind of books is about adventures. The sagas of adventures are the best! The saga that I am reading in at moment is The Hunger Games; Just now I am read Sinsajo, the last book of the trilogy. 


2 comments:

  1. Partying is a good and healthy hobby, it helps reduce our stress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope read the saga of the hunger games! I love this movies!

    ReplyDelete