Friday, October 10, 2014

How green are you?

Hi class, I hope you are fine. Today I’m going to talk about environment and my relation with it.
Well, I don`t have much green habits, and the only that I remember at the moment is my habit of taking out the trash always in a garbage, especially when I walk along the street.  
I don´t have other habits, but I think that the environment and the recycling are very important especially today in our world, for all things that everybody knows.
The last semester, in my class of English III, my teacher at that moment, shared a video with the class about ten tips to recycle, the video is nice, and so I like to share this video with you.
The link of the video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjbSEIOUp4w  I hope you enjoy it.
The thing that is more important to me about this topic is the preservation of the environment to take care the habitat of the other species, I really think that the planet has its own process and its own history, but the humans are many times irresponsible their with own lives and the life of others species.
This topic about other species and the planet makes me remember a TV show called “COSMOS”, it is a TV show really good, I don´t like so much the science, but this series is entertaining and interactive. I think that this TV show is the bible of the science ahahahaha I Hope you can see this series at any moment.
This is the link of the trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFF2ECZ8m1A enjoy it! 

4 comments:

  1. I love COSMOS tv show :) and I agree with you about the importance of this topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycling not know much, but I would like to know more, regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. as Meliza says, nice links... you're right, humans are very irresponsible with our home...

    ReplyDelete