Friday, October 3, 2014

What would my friday be without the english class in the afternoon??

Hi class, I hope you are fine.
Today I`m going to talk about my Fridays in the afternoon without English class.
Well is an interesting question, because I could do many things.
This semester is very powerful to me, I have a lot of class, and so, in a first moment I use my Friday’s days to rest and sleep all day hahahaha.
On the other hand, I take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way for go to the parties, and to see and share with my friends and my boyfriend.
Maybe, others Fridays I go to work to collect money (I work in a Home center Sodimac, like ‘empaque’).
Finally, I don´t have none other class the Fridays, so probably, very occasionally I could organize any little trip to the surroundings of Santiago, like: San José de Maipo, Valparaiso, and other places of the central coast (I love travel; I said that this activity is a vice to me).
The last idea that I can imagine is the idea of take a course of dance. 

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooove sleep!!!!! <3 is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleeping, trips, studying, a good combination... (just 178 words)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to travel too :) I would also have a trip as option.

    ReplyDelete